Zoom System Requirements
If you have not used Zoom before, please allow a few minutes before your meeting for a brief download. In order to join a Zoom meeting, you will receive an invitation by email in the form of a URL that you can click. The 9-digit number at the end of the URL is your unique meeting number. If your URL link does not work go to www.zoom.us, look for Join a Meeting at the top of the screen, and enter the 9-digit number. You will be able to join the meeting prior to the actual meeting start time.
· An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
· Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
· A webcam or HD webcam - built-in or USB plug-in
· Please make sure to unmute your speakers.
Supported Operating Systems
· Mac OS X with MacOS 10.7 or later
· Windows 10
· Windows 8 or 8.1
· Windows 7
· Windows Vista with SP1 or later
· Windows XP with SP3 or later
· Windows: IE 11+, Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
· Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
· Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+